Tuesday, 18 November 2014

2 years on and little has been accomplished

To my new friends welcome, to old friends, welcome back

Yesterday, I yet again had the strangest urge to start a blog (blame pinterest) and someone recommended that I use blogger. So off I toddled to look into the mystical land of Blogger and I discovered this gem(?).

So. Two years have passed since I declared that I was going to become accomplished and to be honest, I'm not quite there yet. That's not to say that the last to years have been uneventful or in anyway wasted but they have not been filled will 'accomplishments'.

When last we spoke I was at the start of my gap year and was slightly regretting my choice to take an entire year off. Since then I have worked, traveled to Thailand, met some truly incredible people and completed my first year at the University of Nottingham doing a degree in Ancient History.

When first I decided to become accomplished it was in a rather vague sense ( Possibly due to Pride and Prejudice) and more or less consisted of reading all of the BBc top 100 books. Well since then I have only worked my was through 4 more of them ( grand total of 44) but having rediscovered the list feel I may give it another go.

In terms of becoming more accomplished I have decided make a list, a bucket list if you will, so I have a slightly better way of keeping track. I'm also going to use this blog to keep track of things I'm doing, traveling, and the things I love, mainly music and food.

I realise that trying to post everyday is a little unrealistic so for now there will be no schedule, I'll write when I have time or something to write about. I'm thinking of starting with a proper recap post of my trip to Thailand, pictures make everything better, and maybe a few food posts.

Until next time
Ellie x

No comments:

Post a Comment