Friday, 5 October 2012

100 books and the Canadian embassy

Welcome world
Not that anyone noticed but there wasn't a post last night *gasp*
Any who my quest to become accomplished is finally just about sorta beginning to take shape. First off I've actually seriously started my uni application though I feel I'm gonna spend a lot of time in the phone to the Canadian embassy tomorrow trying to figure out fees levels and finance since the uni website and the embassy website are giving very different figures, here's hoping the embassy's got it right.
In terms of actual accomplishments I've decided to try and read the bbc 100 greatest books list. It's estimated that most people have only read 6 of them with the list ranging from Charlie and the Chocolate factory to War and Peace and everything in between. So far I've got through about 40 of them so am well on my way. I've also decided to try and learn some French. I'm spending New Years in France so it makes sense to learn some French plus parts of Canada are bilingual with French being the other official language so it all fits together quite well.

Any who I'm off to talk bikes and swimming Galas with one of my favourite people, clavs. So until next time
Ellie xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment