Welcome world
I say world because I don't know who if anyone will ever read this. Most likely this'll remained an unread catalogue of my thoughts.
That's me, 18 mad (I was going for and but it looks like autocorrect is demanding I be truthful) and quite frankly unremarkable. My desire to become accomplished has progressed no further, in fact I still haven't decided how to go about it. On the up side my aim to become a proper functioning person is taking little baby steps in the right direction. After losing my surprisingly lucrative waitressing job for not speaking Spanish (more on that another time undoubtedly) I'm now getting paid £60 a week to babysit for 6ish hours starting next week for one of the wardens at imperial college London, fingers crossed it all goes well.
I'm also at that joyful time of having to do uni applications, fun fun fun. But if all goes to plan this time next year I'll be moving into halls in Halifax, Canada and will no longer be quite so unremarkable.
Any who I'm now off to have an uncomfortable conversation with my ex boyfriend and best friend.
Until next time
Ellie x
No comments:
Post a Comment